Public gyms are closed for the foreseeable future and that sucks.
So you’ve decided to build a home gym, and that’s great!
Luckily, we’ve been helping people train from home for the past 11 years, and today we’ll share with you our top 16 ideas for building a gym in your garage (or apartment).
We’ve already covered how to stay in shape while staying inside, so today we’re tackling how to create your own home-gym space!
Yes, we know most gym equipment is on backorder right now – we still got you covered.
Here’s what we’ll cover in our guide, How to Build a Home Gym:
- Home Gym Level 1: Household Objects (Macgyver-style)
- Home Gym Level 2: A Pull-Up Bar, Kettlebell, and Yoga Mat
- Home Gym Level 3: Dumbbells and Gymnastic Rings
- Home Gym Level 4: Squat Racks, Benches, and Barbells
- Building a Home Gym Workout (Putting It All Together)
As you might be able to tell, we’re going to start with things you might have around your house. We’ll level up all the way to a legit home gym setup that you could charge a membership fee for.